Monday, November 02, 2009

The Joy of Cooking America's favorite restaurant food!

Hi, I enjoy cooking. And some of my favorite recipes come from America's favorite restaurants.

Places like Denny's, Hard Rock and KFC.

What's more I've found the perfect recipe book to complete my joy of cooking!

Easy to follow - great tasting. And often better than the restaurant's because I can use my own ingredients.

It's a great way to impress the family and friends.

I can't wait for you to try these recipes and let me know what you think!

Here's the link... http://www.squidoo.com/joy_of_cooking

Thank you for reading.

2 comments:

Jason Marks said...

One of my favorite recipes is the recipe for chocolate chip cookies from Marshall Fields department store cafeteria in Chicago!

paulmcl said...

Jason - great! I'll look out for it! Thanks. Paul